Hosted Retailers & Brands Program Terms (subject to change)
- We will provide you with a complimentary Pass to attend the E-commerce Summit (ES) on 20 & 21 May 2019 at Hotel Pullman in Barcelona. Your Pass provides full access to the event, including:
- Featured stage program;
- One-to-one meetings;
- E-commerce Summit Dinner Party;
- Overnight stay at a 5-star hotel (20-21 May);
- Lunches and drinks.
- You agree to complete six (6) 25-minute meetings with ES partners. You commit to be on-site and available during all of the following time slots:
- Monday, 20 May from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 21 May from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The ES organization has the right to determine the specific time range of your meetings.
- We will contact you prior to the ES to arrange your meetings. You agree to participate in this process, including:
- Providing information about your company and role;
- Reviewing the list of ES partners that have selected you for meetings;
- Identifying any ES partners that you are unable to meet;
- Accepting 6 calendar invites for meetings;
- Providing feedback on meetings;
- You also agree to respond to our requests within the stated deadlines.
- If you are unable to attend the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, you can cancel your participation without any penalty by letting us know by email no later than midnight GMT on Monday, 1 April 2019. You may suggest a substitute from your organization as a replacement subject to our prior email approval. If you cancel your participation in the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program after this deadline and are not able to provide a substitute approved by us, we will charge you €1,000 plus 21% VAT.
- If you are no longer employed or become aware that you will no longer be employed at the time of ES 2019 by the retailer or brand based on which you were approved to participate in the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, you must let us know immediately upon becoming aware, so we can cancel your participation in the program. You will no longer be eligible to participate in the program or receive a hotel reimbursement or complimentary ES 2019 Pass.
- You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements for ES 2019.
- You will be offered a (minimum 5-star) hotel room for 1 night (20/21 May 2019) in the vicinity of Hotel Pullman.
- You agree to provide your credit card information and authorize us to process a €1 charge on your credit card as part of your registration. You also authorize us to charge the cost of your ticket (€1,000 plus 21% VAT) to your credit card if you fail to cancel in accordance with (bullet 5) above or attend all your scheduled six (6) meetings.
There is a maximum of two persons per company. You can apply for more and those will have to pay a €750 (plus 21% VAT) fee.
Qualification for the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program is at the sole discretion of the ES organization and may be revoked at any time. By completing your registration, you agree to our Hosted Retailers & Brands Program Terms.